Imperial Beach Park Rules
Your visit to the parks in the City of Imperial Beach should be an enjoyable one. For your safety, our parks are monitored by Park Rangers.
Park rules and regulations
- Park hours are 7 am to 10 pm unless otherwise stated.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any park or public spaces.
- Unreserved park facilities can be enjoyed on a first-come, first-served basis for groups of up to 25 people.
- Gatherings of any size with a vendor service require a park reservation
- Air jumps are allowed in selected park areas only. You are required to select an air jump from the Approved Service Provider List.
- Air Jump generators cannot have any other device plugged into them. Additional generators are allowed as long as they are not placed directly on the grass (on a piece of wood, etc) and they are not refueled on the grass.
- Park reservations do not include sports fields.
- There is no smoking permitted at any City park.
- All trash and litter must be placed in trash cans.
- You may bring your own tables, chairs, and canopies that are smaller than 400 square feet in total.
- Battery-powered radios are allowed as long as the volume is kept to a level that cannot be discernable from more than 50 feet and they are not modified to include an amplified sound system.
- No animals, except for dogs and cats, are allowed in any Imperial Beach park. Dogs and cats must remain on a leash that is no longer than 6 feet in length.
- All vehicles including motorcycles must stay in parking areas. No driving on park grounds.
- Fires must be contained in propane-style barbeque (BBQ) grills only. No charcoal grills, deep fryers, or fire pits are allowed. Only park grills may contain charcoal.
- No guns, drones, firecrackers, rockets, torpedoes, air guns, or slingshots are allowed in any park.
- No overnight camping.
The following are prohibited in City parks or on the beach unless authorized by the Parks & Recreation Staff.
- Amplified Music / DJ
- Generators, except commercial air jumps
- Portable Restrooms
- Rice or birdseed
- Floating lanterns
Additional rules & regulations can be found in the Imperial Beach Municipal Code.