- Join the Conversation
Join the Conversation
About Join the Conversation
Thank you for continuing to do your part to keep our community safe and healthy during these times. As you know, our community remains resilient during these challenging times. Although City Hall itself may be closed, your City service providers and first responders are still working 24/7 to ensure our residents, families, and businesses are supported.
The City of Imperial Beach has been at the forefront of preparing our community for what’s ahead. At all costs, we must ensure that we continue to be prepared for any medical or catastrophic emergency with effective, adequate 911 emergency response and healthcare capacity.
Residents recently identified local recovery and relief community priorities, including:
- Maintaining 911 emergency response
- Maintaining local paramedic services
- Coordinating with county and regional first responders to get resources for health services to prepare for medical emergencies like the Coronavirus outbreak
- Maintaining rapid response to burglaries
- Restoring the City’s long-term emergency funding that is being used to address those affected of the coronavirus outbreak
- Keeping neighborhoods safe and clean
Communication with you is a critical component of moving our community forward. We want to make sure to hear from everyone in the community.
- Executive Summary of Survey Results (PDF)
- Community Issues Survey Results (PDF)
- Press Release (PDF)